Team V.O.L.D.E.M.O.R.T. contact: Send Email

Client

Rockwell Collins:

Josh Bertram

Advisors

Dr. Phillip Jones: phjones@iastate.edu

Dr. Joseph Zambreno: zambreno@iastate.edu

Team VOLDEMORT

V. Video

O. On

L. Logical

D. Development

E. Embedded

M. Machine (for)

O. Object

R. Recognition

T. Team

Team Members

Alexander Orman

Role: Team Leader

Major: Computer Engineering

Email: aorman@iastate.edu

I am a senior in computer engineering. I've been interested in machine learning and have been studying it personally for the last few months. I am excited to work on a product that enables me to continue my education in this field!

Chris Kelley

Role: Webmaster

Major: Computer Engineering

Email: cjkelley@iastate.edu

I am a senior in computer engineering. After working around applied physics my first years of college, I found out how much I enjoy programming. Because of my background I have enough knowlege to be a computer engineer but my focus is in software. This is my first foray into machine learning but have worked in big data and information processing.

Lixing Liu

Role: Team Key Concept Holder

Major: Computer Engineering

Email: lixingl@iastate.edu

I am a senior in computer engineering. I find interest in programming after I take first programming course in freashman. After that, I take some embedded system course, and I thought this project is more about hardware. Although I find this is more about machine learning, and this is the first time I learn about, I still have some fun in this project.

Evan Lambert

Role: Team Key Concept Holder

Major: Computer Engineering

Email: evanl@iastate.edu

I am a senior in computer engineering with an emphasis in embedded systems. I also have interest in Virtual Reality devices, Android, and Machine Learning. I chose this project because I can see the potential in Machine Learning and AI. I hope to take the skills that I learn from this project and apply them in Self-driving cars.

Sean Jellison

Role: Communication Leader

Major: Software Engineering

Email: jellison@iastate.edu

I'm a senior in software engineering and most of my experience is with web apps and android apps. My dream jobs are working for NASA or SpaceX and being apart of discovering the new frontier and this project is a great stepping stone toward that goal.

Lucas Ince

Role: Scribe

Major: Computer Engineering

Email: Lhince@iastate.edu

I am a junior in Computer Engineering and have been programming since middle school. I enjoy embedded systems and machine automation. I want to work in a career where I make people's life easier or where I push the boundries of what is possible. This project I how will help push those boundries.